This has certainly been a week of accomplishments! First, it was being featured as one of The Best Detroit Fashion Blogs for CBS Detroit and now, a new milestone, my first feature on the Independent Fashion Bloggers weekly roundup Links a la Mode! Links a al mode consists of 20 links submitted by bloggers to help drive traffic to their sites. Every Thursday the roundup gets posted giving anyone who submitted beforehand a chance to have their link selected and viewed by everyone in the IFB network. I am very pleased and grateful for being selected this week! Thank you so much to IFB and make sure to check out my link, as well as, the other 19 incredible links selected! Enjoy!
Links à la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup
It’s somehow sad that Thanksgiving always gets the shaft for the holidays. Not as much fun as Halloween, not as much religious/global/ gifting/commercial opportunity as Christmas/Hanukkah/etc… But alas, we’re all caught up in the holidays in the blogosphere. Between the gifts, the celebrations, the reflection of the year that’s about to end, there’s so much ground to cover! This week, we have a delightful round of holiday inspired posts to get you thinking about the rest of the year. Believe it or not… we don’t have that much time left.
Links à la Mode: November 21
- Attire Club: A Guide To Creating A Lasting And Money-Saving Wardrobe
- Beauty and Sass: wrap your holiday look with these makeup color trends
- Beautify My Life: 10 alternatives to the basic cotton camisole
- Carly Tati: 70 holiday 2013 makeup palettes gift guide
- DeSmitten: DIY Celine Triangle Clutch
- DressCode:HighFashion: Charlotte Olympia`s Archie Comics Collection
- Fat in the City: My Love Affair With Blazers
- Fin & Foxtail: Gift Guide: How to Shop for Gifts at the Thrift Store
- Katie Like Me: How to Style Eyelet Dresses
- Kiri Yanchenko: Do It Yourself Popping Prints
- Metallic Paws: Making Work Outfits Fashionable
- Miss Monet: Style Inspiration: Ladies Who Lace
- Savagem: What does Transparency mean to you?
- Style Bizarre: 8 Things You Can Do To Feel Better Right Now
- Style Vanity: 15 Iconic Shoes of 2013
- The 11th Thread Blog: Thanksgiving Table DIY
- The Channeling Board: .John F. Kennedy: A Style Icon
- The Neon Blonde: How to wear denim on denim like it ain’t no thing
- Trend Survivor: London Shopping and the Christmas Spirit
- We Are Ready Made: No Gender is the Future