Cinco! I am pleased to announce that The Independent Fashion Bloggers has chosen my link, Eleanor Lambert, The Founder of Fashion Week, for their Links A La Mode Weekly Roundup! This is the 5th time that Miss Monet has been featured! It’s always an honor to be chosen, not just for the exposure but for the interaction with other bloggers within the fashion community.
It’s been a while since I was chosen for the weekly roundup, so in case you’re wondering just what I’m talking about here’s a refresher. Links a al mode consists of 20 links submitted by bloggers to help drive traffic to their sites. Every Thursday the roundup gets posted giving anyone who submitted beforehand a chance to have their link selected and viewed by everyone in the IFB network.
I’m definitely feeling the love this Valentine’s Day! Thank you so much to IFB and congrats to the other bloggers. Make sure to check out my link, as well as, the other 19 fabulous links selected!
Love, Life & The Latest Thing
This week NYFW hit the runways strutting everything we’ll be coveting over the next six months, but it’s also a time to think about love as Valentine’s Day closes out the week. Will you be celebrating? Some will, others will roll their eyes, but either way, it’s certainly fun to think about what we’ll be wearing.
Links à la Mode: February 13
- 40+ Style: How to Wear Radiant Orchid
- Adored in Armor: Lupita, In Color
- Balsam: Remembering Alexander McQueen
- Beauty and Sass: 8 Beauty Hacks for the Fitness Junkie
- Bell Street: Nine Exercises for People Who Hate Exercising
- Hey Miska: #NYFW 15 Runway Looks I’m Obsessed With
- Hunting in Heels: Alexander Wang: A Man Who Understands Women
- Jolly Caucus Race: Alexander McQueen… 4 Years On, What Have We Learned?
- Metallic Paws: Valentine’s Day Outfits
- Miss Monet: Eleanor Lambert, The Founder of Fashion Week
- Miss Sassy Girl: How to Keep Shoes as Good As New
- Nothing 2 Wear Novello: Happy Anti-Valentine’s Day
- Simply Frabulous: Target Goes Pop With Peter Piloto
- Style Vanity: Walk-In Closet Ideas on a Budget
- Tangles and Chains: Stylish Heart Shaped Jewelry for Valentine’s Day
- The B Team: Junya Wantanbe Patchwork Jeans DIY
- Trend Survivor: Home Decor DIY: Marimekko Textile Painting
- The Glambition: SS14 Hair Trends
- Versatile Journal: Flawsome Love
- We Are Ready Made: What Do We Stand For?