I have been featured on the Independent Fashion Blogger’s weekly Links a la Mode for my link on the 10th anniversary of Mean Girls, Mean Girls 10 Years Later . Links a al mode consists of 20 links submitted by bloggers to help drive traffic to their sites. Every Thursday the roundup gets posted giving anyone who submitted beforehand a chance to have their link selected and viewed by everyone in the IFB network. Always a pleasure to be selected, especially for the 7th time! Congrats to all the other bloggers!
Summer is Coming
For those of us who love summer… getting ready for the vacations, the travel, the cut-off shorts… is almost just as fun as the actual summer months. This week we have a fantastic roundup of everything you need to know to get ready for summer. Purging your closet, getting festival ready, getting your nails all done and so much more. So grab your iced coffee and cozy up, these links are fantastic!
Links à la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup
- Adorned in Armor: #GIRLPROBS: Beauty is Pain
- A La Modest: Boulevard of Chic: Baltimore’s First Fashion Truck Event
- A Tale of Two Shoes: DIY Gold Leaf Nails
- Attire Club: An Introduction to Fashion Ideology
- Clothes but Not Quite: The 10-Step Closet Purge
- Head2Heels: The 6 Types of Shoes You Really Need
- Inspirations & Celebrations: What NOT to Wear to Travel
- Marie Trepanier: Blogging: Friend or Foe?
- Miss Monet: Mean Girls 10 Years Later
- Nothing2Wear Novello: You’ve Got Mail: Beauty Box Subscriptions
- Pupuren: Giraffe in the Woods
- Racheeng: DIY Boyfriend Shorts
- Save Spend Splurge: Men Are Rich If They Wear Sweatpants But Women Are Slobs
- Sealed With a Loving Kiss: History of Red Nail Polish
- Signature Toscie: Festival Fashion Inspiration
- Stilettos & Tequila: #BLOGGYTWEETS Recap: 6 Bloggers Share Their Story
- Style Curated: Q&A With Designer, Ann Lee
- Style Vanity: What Is It Like To Get A Major Haircut?
- Trend Survivor: Trend Posting: Let’s Lace It
- We Are Ready Made: Simone Rocha: Perspex and Circumstance