I have been featured on the Independent Fashion Blogger’s weekly Links a la Mode for my link on Dido Elizabeth Belle and her painting that inspired a movie, Behind the Painting of Dido Elizabeth Belle . It’s always a pleasure to be apart of the weekly roundup. This week’s link was a challenge for me to write, especially because it didn’t relate to fashion. It can be a little scary to step out of your comfort zone, but you’ll benefit from the risk in the long run.
Links a al mode consists of 20 links submitted by bloggers to help drive traffic to their sites. Every Thursday the roundup gets posted giving anyone who submitted beforehand a chance to have their link selected and viewed by everyone in the IFB network. Always a pleasure to be selected, especially for the 9th time! Congrats to all the other bloggers!
When it comes right down to it, what do you REALLY love to wear? Not the stuff you think you’re supposed to love, but the things you really love and actually do wear. Hmm… In this internet age we’ve gotten carried away with the lightning fast trends, and somehow need to find a way to get back to what’s real. What we really love. This week, it’s all about getting back to the essentials. What we really want from our wardrobes. That… and a couple of trendy things just to keep ourselves in the know.
Links à la Mode: June 19th
- Adorned in Armor: Miss Un-America?
- Attire Club: Mainstream Mens’ Fashion of the 1960s
- Breakfast at Vogue: Should Bloggers Repeat Outfits?
- Charlotte Lucy: 5 London Menswear Collections to Watch
- Dresscode:HighFashion: Top 10 Dresses for Spring 14
- High Heels in The Wilderness: Investment Dressing: My 5 Rules for Not Wasting Money
- Miss Monet: Behind the Painting of Dido Elizabeth Belle
- Ms.Fabulous: Jazz Age Street Style
- NOVXVI: Your Guide to Wardrobe Essentials
- Lolie Shopping; Breaking Up With Your Hair Stylist
- Rolala Loves: Sun Safety Facts You Should Know
- Saturn Satori: Edgy to Mainstream: Wild Charm of Colored Hair
- Style Curated: Meet the Milliner: Jess Collett
- Style Sizzle: 12 Gorgeous Ways to Wear a Midi Skirt
- The Coveted: How to Chose Your Timeless Colors
- The Daily Luxe: 5 DIY Wardrobe Updates with Scissors
- The Stilettosaurus: Dear PR People, Let’s Talk!
- TLV Birdie: The Good Luck Eye
- Trend Survivor: Trend Focus: The Haute Hippie Fringe Bags
- Wild Beauty World: Beauty Archetype: Villianesses
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?