Very appreciative to the Independent Fashion Bloggers for picking my article, Fenty Beauty Celebrates All Beauty for their weekly Links a La Mode. Links a al mode consists of 20 links submitted by bloggers to help drive traffic to their sites. Every Thursday the roundup gets posted giving anyone who submitted beforehand a chance to have their link selected and viewed by everyone in the IFB network. Always a pleasure to be selected! Congrats to all the other bloggers! Thank you IFB!
Links à la Mode, September 21st
Fashion week may be over but doesn’t mean these influencers are finished with it! This week’s features are all about fashion week and how to transition into fall.
- Aesthetic Distance: Did Angelina Jolie Go With Netflix Because Hollywood Wouldn’t Distribute Her Film?
- Britt + Whit: Create & Cultivate Conference: Seattle
- Elle is for She: NYFW Spring/Summer RTW 2018
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: 2017 Fall Colors and Pairings
- Elements of Ellis: How to Transition Your Outfit into Fall When It’s Still 100 Degrees’
- Girl in Betsey: How to Go from Damaged to Healthy Hair in 3 Easy Steps
- Goldwill Digger: 7 Online Thrift Stores to Shop Today
- Hampton Roads: Fall Transition in Bordeaux
- I’m a Norbyah:Easy Breezy: Trying to Survive Hong Kong Humidity
- Lay Summers: Transitioning into Fall with the Leather Mini Skirt
- Luna Vida: Hello There Fine Fall-ow | Sweatshirt + Cutoffs + Sneakers
- Melissa Chataigne: 7 Style Lessons from New York Fashion Week You Can Wear Now
- Miss Monet: Fenty Beauty Celebrates All Beauty
- Politics of Pretty: Weekend Lookbook: Lace and Vegan Leather
- Purushu Arie: The Paradox of Empowerment in Fashion
- Saccharine Soul: How to Transition into Autumn
- Southern Sophisticated: 5 Ways To Incorporate NYFW Styles Into Your Wardrobe
- Style Mouse: Transitional Trench Coat
- Tales of Two: Styling the Velvet Red Dress
- The Outfit Repeater: How To Shop Online When You’re Not The Size of a Model