Very appreciative to the Independent Fashion Bloggers for picking my article, The Glamour and Romance of Oscar de la Renta for their weekly Links a La Mode. Links a al mode consists of 20 links submitted by bloggers to help drive traffic to their sites. Every Thursday the roundup gets posted giving anyone who submitted beforehand a chance to have their link selected and viewed by everyone in the IFB network. Always a pleasure to be selected! Congrats to all the other bloggers! Thank you IFB!
Three words: Fall outfit inspo. Allow all your “I-have-nothing-to-wear” woes be resolved with this roundup! Think velvet, plaid and denim on denim on denim. You’ll find something suiting to your personal style, for sure.
Links à la Mode, November 9th, 2017
- Dangerously Me: OUTFIT: That Denim Jacket that Matches Everything
- Ethel de Costa: No Issue is Free from a Gender Angle. Journalists Must Be Neutral, at Least in Their Stories
- Fashionista Momma: Velvet Kimono
- Fashiontolive: Experience Delight: A Foodie Dinner – Duster Jacket + Paper Bag Waist Pants + Jimmy Choo
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: The Fall Weekend Getaway Look
- Girl in Betsey: My First Experience at College Fashion Week with Acuvue Brand Contact Lenses
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: Styling a Floral Maxi Dress for Fall
- House of Leo: Reversible Scarf Styled Two Different Ways
- Illustrious by Olivia: 5 Greek designers I discovered on Instagram ❤️
- I’m a Norbyah: My Love of the Midi Skirt
- It’s Maria Claudia: OOTD: All Black Everything
- Knowing My Style: How to Style dresses for Fall with Tobi
- Luna Vida Blog: Olive You, Fall | Denim Jacket + Tank + Black Jeans + d’Orsay Flats
- Miss Monet: The Glamour and Romance of Oscar de la Renta
- Saccharine Soul: Embroidered Skirt and Graphic Tees
- The Borrowed Babes: Can a Jacket Change Your Life?